Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Battle of the bulge!

So tomorrow a bunch of girls at work are starting a weight loss competition. Each of us will put in $20.00 and whoever loses the most weight in the next four weeks wins all of the money. I decided to blog this to somewhat keep myself honest, but mostly to make myself aware of what I'm eating and how much I'm exercising. I've decided I will commit to drinking 64 ounces of water a day; doing at least 30 minutes of some sort of physical activity; and keeping my calories below 1400-1500 a day. I'm going to try the low carb thing. After we weigh in tomorrow I will post my weight on here. YIKES!!!! I have never admitted my weight to anyone! Hopefully letting that out of the bag will further motivate me to get the fat off and keep it off!!! Wish me luck!! Any good weight loss suggestions???

1 comment: